|$100 off November Project Management virtual courses|
|Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:00 AM|
|Friday, November 3, 2017 11:59 PM|
|Join PMCentersUSA this November for two virtual, live instructor-led courses designed to benefit project managers and team members involved with portfolio management and risk management. Register by November 3rd and save $100 off the list price! All virtual courses are guaranteed to run!|
Best Practices in Portfolio Management | Nov 8-9 | 7 PDUs (7.00 Technical) | List Price: $495 | Sale Price: $395 | This 2-session course explains how an organization develops a vision, mission, and strategy, which then results in a portfolio of projects to meet strategic business objectives. In addition, best practices for portfolio governance and effective techniques for portfolio risk management are explained. Upon completion, you will be able to:
• Understand the basic definitions, knowledge areas, and processes associated with portfolio management
• Understand the relationship among project, program, and portfolio management
• Know how to prepare a high-level business case for portfolio projects ranking
• Understand the roles and responsibilities for portfolio management
Advanced Risk Management Skills | Nov 15-16 | 7 PDUs (7.00 Technical) | List Price: $495 | Sale Price: $395 | After a review of the risk management process, learn quantitative risk identification and analysis tools and techniques. Participants will apply risk management to project budgets and schedules. This interactive 2-session course includes exercise and sample problems to practice applying concepts to projects. Upon completion, you will be able to:
• Construct a Cause-Effect Fishbone Diagram for identifying project risks
• Conduct an Expected Monetary Value analysis
• Understand how to conduct a Monte Carlo analysis on a project
• Explain how to use risk analysis techniques to determine project contingencies
Courses are held online from 11 AM – 2 PM Eastern. Register on our website with a credit card by clicking on the course title(s) or by phone at (888) 762-3683.
All PMCentersUSA courses are also available to organizations for private on-site delivery for groups of 15 or more.
Please review the system requirements and run a systems check prior to attending a PMCentersUSA live, virtual course from your computer or tablet.